Why Cloud accounting software beats a more traditional approach
That’s a big statistic to ignore.
We’re therefore delighted to announce that MD and co-founder of Whyfield, Laura Whyte will be delivering a session on ‘Boosting productivity through Cloud Accounting’ at our next InFocus breakfast Espresso, ‘Better Business: It’s in your hands‘.
During her session, Laura will be covering:
– Why you should use cloud accounting software over the ‘traditional’ approach.
– How to make quick time and cost savings.
– Tips and tricks on how to improve productivity.
– Emerging ideas and trends for using cloud accounting software including bolt-on apps.
– Real time financial reporting and why this is important.
Laura was inspired to launch Whyfield from “recognising that the rise of digital accountancy presented a great opportunity for a more modern firm.” Laura’s outstanding commitment to the profession and supporting businesses resulted in her winning the IAB’s Small Business Mentor of the Year 2018; being a double finalist at the National Women’s Awards; and a finalist at the international AAT Awards.”
Our “short sharp, no filler, all content” breakfast Espresso event will introduce you to some key time-saving efficiency tools to run your business more effectively, boosting productivity, streamlining your day and keep things ticking over.