London Calling: eCommerce Expo
THIS SEPTEMBER: eCommerce Expo & Ad:Tech
Over 150 industry leading suppliers, including IBM, Amazon, Royal Mail Group, Magento, Barclaycard UK, Global-e and many more.
25-26 September 19
eCommerce & Digital Marketing Lab Trip
A destination event that mirrors the convergence of advertising technology, marketing technology and eCommerce. More than 15,000 brands, agencies, media owners and tech providers are expected to participate in a programme of one-to-one meetings, multi-track conferences and social activities over two days.
The combined eCommerce Expo, Technology for Marketing and Ad:Tech London events, held at Olympia each year, is where you can catch and keep up with the latest thinking and technology in eCommerce. If you’re thinking of developing or refining your eCommerce platform, maximising the online or offline customer experience, or enhancing your digital marketing activities, this will be particularly eye-opening.
This is a vast and diverse annual event which brings together all kinds of state-of-the-art thinking and as-yet-unleashed innovation, from AI and chatbots to advertising and marketing technology.
By attending the event you will:
- Experience the now, the new and the not-yet of eCommerce technology, ideas, techniques and inspiration.
- Explore the entire customer journey from acquisition to conversion, delivery to retention.
- Learn from over 150 industry leading suppliers, which include IBM, Amazon, UKFast, Royal Mail Group, Magento, Barclaycard UK, Global-e and many more.
- Attend a wide range of specialist seminars on offer over two days.
- Gain inspiration and ideas from market leaders, then with the support of our Unlocking Potential Business Development Managers and facilitators explore the ways in which these can be translated for your own business.
You will gain cutting-edge insights into the latest eCommerce thinking including customer experience; maintaining, growing and engaging more effectively with on-line buyers; optimizing the purchase, deliver and fulfillment
process; building presence in new markets; identifying and integrating new marketplaces into the marketing strategy.
In addition to the eCommerce activities, you will have the opportunity to hear from digital marketing and advertising experts.
Do you want to attend?
Register your interest here or call 0845 600 3660. If you’re not lucky enough to make it onto this limited-places trip, Unlocking Potential offers plenty of alternative ways to help you achieve the same goal. This lab trip is fully funded by the ERDF through the Future Focus programme.