Leading expert in smart working, Andy Lake, explores the latest trends, innovations and measures of flexible working. The world of work has changed but what are the benefits of smart and
Leading expert in smart working, Andy Lake, explores the latest trends, innovations and measures of flexible working.
The world of work has changed but what are the benefits of smart and flexible working long term and how can businesses best plan for manage and measure these changes?
As a consultant, Andy has over 20 years’ experience of implementing of smart working within businesses and has worked extensively with large UK organisations and international clients. Lately he has been working with UK central government advising on and supporting the implementation of smart working. His experience spans the business, government, media and academic sectors.
This workshop is part of a series of sessions hosted by the University of Exeter to offer business critical insights and this session will provide the opportunity for live questions, debate and discussion with Andy around the following themes:
- The Changing World of Work
- Smart Working through the Pandemic
- Emerging trends and what’s coming over the horizon
- Scoping the business, individual and environmental benefits
- How Smart Working is transforming the concept of the workplace
- The environmental impact of work – and how to reduce it
- Rethinking collaboration and “face-to-face” and effective remote working
- Purposeful virtual interaction – beyond meetings and email
- Hybrid working and the “new normal”
Book Your Place At This Event
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm