SETsquared, the global no. 1 university business incubator and enterprise partnership of research-intensive universities Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton and Surrey, supports tech-based
SETsquared, the global no. 1 university business incubator and enterprise partnership of research-intensive universities Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton and Surrey, supports tech-based businesses from start-up to scale-up with a range of specialist programmes to help companies grow and raise investment.
A fully-funded, three-day workshop for Founders based in Cornwall wanting to explore and evaluate early-stage tech or IP business concepts.
October 18th, 19th and 22nd – 9am until 1pm
Limited 10 space cohort which once completed will move your business into discussions around the Set Squared Offer, which includes;
• The Foundations Series: Training sessions designed to introduce the key aspects of business growth
• Entrepreneur in Residence: 1-1 support from an experienced entrepreneur able to provide independent advice and support on a “critical friend” basis
• Advisor in Residence: Access to Professional Service providers offering guidance in specific areas
• Founders Club: Actioning Learning groups for Peer support
• Bitesize Seminars: Smaller workshops to address specific challenges – eg.IP, GDPR or Cyber threats
• Mentors: Introductions to experienced business people to help address specific, strategic challenges
• Interim Executives: A match funded opportunity for businesses to appoint experienced individuals to provide “hands-on” support to deliver specific goals
• Access to SETsquared Partnership support. Including the Investor Showcase event
• Access to cohort collaboration space. Tremough Innovation Centre, Penryn Campus.
If you are interested in booking or finding out more please email Hollie Kirk
18 (Monday) 9:00 am - 22 (Friday) 1:00 pm