This is a repeating event22/01/2020 9:00 am
Breakthrough is for ambitious new and early stage businesses who have taken the leap and are building momentum. Grow your confidence, credibility and opportunity with a programme shaped around you. Want
Breakthrough is for ambitious new and early stage businesses who have taken the leap and are building momentum. Grow your confidence, credibility and opportunity with a programme shaped around you.
Want to reach and grow beyond the £85k VAT threshold? This programme will help you.
You’ll dig into the foundations of your business, shining a light on who your customers are and what value your business creates for them. It will take you through a journey to understand where to focus your business and your energy, meaning you can lead and develop your business with confidence. Quality time with an experienced Business Development Manager from the Unlocking Potential team will help you through all your business firsts, helping you achieve your business goals.
Plus the range of practical tools available through Breakthrough means you can progress your new business with success.
Ready to start strong, don’t go it alone, get it touch…
WHAT DO I GET FROM THE BREAKTHROUGH PROGRAMME?
- Two-day workshop to explore and define the fundamentals of your business, creating a dynamic action plan
- Workshops to delve further into the practical skills you need to run your business.
- A community of other new, fresh, exciting businesses in Cornwall
- One-to-One help from an experienced Business Development Manager to firm your plans up
- If you’re ready to grow, access to a range of resources such as grants, job support, salary subsidy and specialist coaching.
THE 2 DAY WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- Customer segmentation
- How to design value into your proposition
- Financials that work for all
- Brand and marketing
- Using the learn, build, measure methodology
If you are interested in finding out more about Breakthrough or are interested in taking part in the next Breakthrough workshop on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd January 2020, contact our Client Services Team on 0845 600 3660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm