This is a repeating event18/03/2019 9:00 am
Our Lab series are run over the course of 3 sessions. Please get in contact if a series has already started but you would like to get involved by calling
Our Lab series are run over the course of 3 sessions. Please get in contact if a series has already started but you would like to get involved by calling the customer service team on 01209 617714.
This Lab series will empower you as a leader to thrive in the volatile, uncertain world we live in. In a peer group of business leaders, we will explore ‘change’ and how it can be navigated effectively for both you and your teams. You will gain a clear understanding of your strengths as a leader of change and get to grips with a proven model for planning and delivering change. Following this, you are invited to take part in a webinar and series of interactive sessions exploring new technologies and innovations happening now that will affect the way we do business. The series will be delivered by future leaders’ experts, Neil Willson and Frank Meehan.
Along with your peers you will:
• Explore how you can make your best contribution to change.
• Identify your specific strengths as a change -maker. What does this mean for the team around you?
• Understand how to lead your team/business through change successfully.
• Learn about new technologies and innovations in business, the challenges and opportunities presented, and how
these will alter the world of business.
• Join an exclusive and invite-only digital community, created specifically for this programme.
• Access bite-sized resources, gamified learning and peer-to-peer support; on-the-go, as and when you need it!
• Participate in a peer-group webinar to reinforce learning, stimulate thinking and encourage accountability for
Please register your interest by calling us on 01209 617714
Email us: email@example.com
Or fill out an expression of interest form here: http://bit.ly/2zTyL3z
Find out more information on all Future Focus Labs here:
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Unlocking PotentialPhone: 0845 600 3660, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org P803 Penhaligon Building, Cornwall College, Trevenson Road Pool, Redruth TR15 3RD