This is a repeating event05/07/2019 9:00 am
Brand Power Lab You may feel you know what your customers want, but in a competitive and disrupted market staying one step ahead of the competition is increasingly important. Stepping out
Brand Power Lab
You may feel you know what your customers want, but in a competitive and disrupted market staying one step ahead of the competition is increasingly important. Stepping out of your business and into the future can help to bring a fresh perspective to your brand strategy and communications – keeping you ahead of the curve.
This Lab series will be facilitated by Angelo Spencer-Smith. As a Positioning and Differentiation Strategist, Angelo will provide his specialist knowledge to your business, offering new and creative ideas to support your development. This opportunity is not to be missed for innovative and future-focused brands.
Along with your peers, you will revisit your brand strategy and communication reflecting on:
- Your value proposition and core competencies
- The culture of your business and the people driving its success
- Your market and competitive positioning
- How you express your brand and communicate with customers to understand their needs
- The importance of building trust with customers, suppliers and key partners
- Keeping an eye on the future – consumer trends and brand evolution
- Maintaining brand presence during disruptive, uncertain and ambiguous times
The Lab will help you refine your brand positioning and capitalise on future opportunities for growth. By refining your strategic and tactical marketing plans to maximise impact on and off-line, you will leave inspired with fresh ideas for your brand and the confidence to communicate new or existing products – to new or existing customer segments & markets – using contemporary and effective marketing activities.
Book Your Place At This Event
Contact Client Services to book
(Friday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pool Innovation Centre
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
05/07/2019 9:00 am - 05/07/2019 2:00 pm19/07/2019 9:00 am - 19/07/2019 2:00 pm
Unlocking PotentialPhone: 0845 600 3660, Email: email@example.com P803 Penhaligon Building, Cornwall College, Trevenson Road Pool, Redruth TR15 3RD