Do you have the expertise
to support business leaders,
entrepreneurs or graduates?
If so, we’d love to hear from you
We are looking for a fantastic bunch of experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic experts who can mentor, inspire and help facilitate workshops to support:
- entrepreneurs on their start-up journey,
- business owners as they develop,
- talented graduates and professional people while working in small and medium enterprises.
Whether you have worked with us in the past or might be new to delivering services for us, you can apply to mentor through our electronic system.
The services we want to buy:
- Mentoring Services: generally one-to-one expert support for new start-ups, entrepreneurs, professionals and employed graduates.
- Workshop Delivery Services: delivery of expertise to groups via masterclasses and scheduled group sessions.
- Expert Speaker Service: Keynote speakers and facilitators on one-to-many basis.
Your skills could be put to use on our ERDF funded programmes
Our mentors bring a wide variety of skills and specialisms to our programmes with expertise in finance to social media and digital marketing to leadership.