Our New Programmes
We recently launched a new support programme for businesses in Cornwall, Future Focus, with our delivery partner the University of Exeter. We’re also working in partnership with Oxford Innovation to deliver two other business support programmes: Cornwall Business Start-up and Coaching for Growth. All the programmes are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
As part of these and future programmes we need to work with a fantastic bunch of experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic experts who can mentor, inspire and facilitate workshops to support:
- entrepreneurs on their start-up journey,
- business owners as they develop,
- talented graduates and professional people to perform while working in SME’s.
What’s different this time?
You may have worked with us in the past, or might be new to delivering services for us, but due the increased volume we require, the way we buy services has changed. The great news is that this has resulted in a new streamlined, electronic system.
The services we want to buy
- Mentoring Services: generally one-to-one expert support for new start-ups, entrepreneurs, professionals and employed graduates.
- Workshop Delivery Services: delivery of skills and expertise to groups via masterclasses and scheduled group sessions.
- Expert Speaker Service: Keynote speakers and facilitators on one-to-many basis.
How to become a supplier
We are using an electronic tendering portal – called In-Tend – to manage a two-stage procurement process.
To become a supplier, you need to:
- Register on In-Tend: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cornwall
- Search for the tender ‘Dynamic Purchasing System – Business coaching/mentoring services for SME’
- Complete Stage 1 Questionnaire
Following the completion of the stage 1 questionnaire, you will be informed if you are accepted onto our list of approved suppliers.
When a need for a mentor, speaker or workshop facilitator arises, we will issue an invitation to quote with the specific details of the services required.
4. Stage 2 – Submit you quote in response to the Invitation.
5. After evaluation against predefined criteria, outlined in stage 2, we will contract with the winning suppliers for their services and advise those who are not successful of the reason why.
There is a help and support facility within the in-tend system, but if you have any queries at this stage, please do get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to talk to you. Please call Anne Birch on 0845 600 3660 or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving you application for stage 1, and working with you in the future.